Update (11/30): One person tried this offer and couldn’t get the F&F code to stack with the Groupon voucher.
Yesterday, I posted about how you can save over 90% discount on your holiday cards from Tiny Prints. I didn’t realize the Gilt City offer for 50% discount on Tiny Prints ended so soon, but when I found out this morning, I was able to buy a few vouchers using all my referral credits. They’ve all been sold now, and I wished I got more because it was such a great deal! Many people missed out on the offer and asked if there was another offer elsewhere.
TopCashback is offering 10.6% cashback for new customers and 5.3% cashback for existing customers.
The deal isn’t as amazing as yesterday’s Gilt City / Tiny Prints combo deal, but you can still save a lot on your holiday cards if you follow the steps below. I’d greatly appreciate it if you could use my referral links for both TopCashback and Groupon!
Here’s how you can save 80% on your holiday cards:
- Sign up for the following accounts using my referral links to receive a bonus:
- Visit TopCashback and search for ‘Groupon‘ to find the 10.6% cashback for your first purchase. Limit to new customers only. Existing customers receive only 5.3% cashback.
- Visit Groupon and search for ‘Tiny Prints‘ to find the 50% discount offer. You can buy either a $40 for $20, $60 for $30 or $100 for $50 voucher. The voucher must be used in a single visit and any unused credit becomes void, so purchase only what you plan to use. For the $100 for $50 voucher, you’ll receive $5.30 cashback from TopCashback!
- Visit Tiny Prints and create/customize your holiday cards. This step takes some time, so create your cards first and add to your shopping cart.
- Visit TopCashback and search for ‘Tiny Prints‘ to find the 2.12% cashback offer.
- Send me a message if you would like to use a Tiny Prints friends and family code. I cannot post it publicly. Offer expires 1/15/16.
- Go through the checkout process and enter the friends and family code in the Promotion Code field.
Note: The Tiny Prints voucher from Groupon cannot be combined with any other offer. I have one data point that the friends & family code did not work with the Groupon voucher. Yesterday’s Gilt City voucher worked just fine.
- Enter your Tiny Prints voucher from Groupon in the Promotion Code field. I’m not sure if the voucher includes free standard shipping like it did with the one from Gilt City. If anyone has placed an order, please let me know. Pay for any remaining balance with a credit card.
- Click Place Order to submit your order.
Here’s the math for $100 worth of holiday cards:
- Cost of $100 Tiny Prints voucher: $50
- Tiny Prints
- Total order: $100
- Total paid by voucher: $100
- New customer credit: $10
- 10.6% cashback for Groupon from TCB: $50 x 10.6% = $5.30
- 2.12% cashback for Tiny Prints from TCB: $100 x 0.0212 = $2.12
- Total out of pocket = $50 – $10 – $5.30 – $2.11 = $32.59 → 67% savings!
Not as good as yesterday where you can get $170 worth of holiday cards for only $7!
Support FPT Gift Box
If you like what you're reading and learning about here at FPT Gift Box, be sure to subscribe to the blog via RSS or email (top right of the blog) and check out the many ways you can support FPT Gift Box!.